Frequently Asked Questions
If you didn't find the answer in the FAQs, please feel free to send an email to email@example.com. We'll answer to you as quickly as possible.
- Liquidity Index of the property - how easy is it to sell this property, should it be necessary or profitable
- Vacancy Index - how easy is it to find a tenant
- Price Growth Expectation - the estimated price growth of a property of this type in this area.
- You get an instant income from the cash flow the property is generating, which is being regularly transferred to your account.
- You benefit from the increase of the value of the property. You get this money right after you sell your shares.
Example: Property A has the following share price - 0.1 EUR = 1 share. If you would like to invest 100 EUR, you can purchase 1000 shares.
Gross Yield is - estimated annualized percentage your money can earn on annual basis NOT INCLUDING property value increase. It’s calculated based on concluded or upcoming rental contracts.
Net Yield is - estimated net percentage your money can earn on annual basis. In other words: Income that property generates minus all relative expenses and amortisation.
- management of the property expenses
- keep each investment separate
- minimize the risks